Thursday 26 July 2012

Fair Warning

It's been a while. I have been without internet access for quite some time. I had to go underground, which meant being homeless for nearly a month while I went through Tamora's safehouses trying to find one that had never been located.

I made the mistake of attempting to track down another blogger in my area, Ariadne Bell, in mid-June. Unfortunately, doing so not only gave me terrible nightmares, but garnered a considerable amount of attention from He That Is and from his Indoctrinated. I really don't want to let go of somebody I could have saved, but hopefully now that I am in possession of an H kit, I will be able to do more in terms of helping lesson His impact. If I can continue looking for her without being reduced to vomiting black sludge into a gutter.

Evelyn gave me warning before they arrived. I don't know why. I still don't trust her, but she gave me an hours extra time to pack up my belongings and get as far away from my old house as possible. I haven't seen her since then. There is a possibility that somebody found out she helped me and killed her.

Tamora left things in the safehouses. Money, mostly. Clothes. And a new kit. I can make people forget again. I can be more than a bystander in this gladitorial arena.

I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment